Change Log: Version 1.7
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Number formatting updates to the P/L, Funding Cost and Collateral sections
- Addition of a Derivatives* collateral switch leverage button
- Added new setting for ticker search option: “Search globally”
- Wallets: the Balances Assets table includes a new column: Fiat Equivalent
- Updated Balances amount with fiat equivalent in the tooltip
- Updated to allow ticker search without separator, for example, ethusdt
- Updated to include the Ability to clear a search on the Announcements page
- Updated to optimize loading for Bitfinex Pulse community search
- Updated to remove inline Knowledge Base icon and to adjust the error of Quick Post for Bitfinex Pulse
- Updated Stickied home navigation bar and changed tab styles for Bitfinex Pulse
- Updated the position P/L percentage switch button to show percentage based on actual leverage
- Fixed link to the Knowledge Base Fees help article for the Portuguese language
- Fixed Tickers header tooltip in Bitcoin (Satoshi) Mode
- Fixed Balances in Summary showing no table row highlight when hovering over it
- Fixed Chart indicator animation issue
- Fixed Position claim modal in Bitcoin (Satoshi) Mode to adjust position if enabled
- Fixed Order Form, price input value when the red dot is clicked on Fixed sharing P/L image to Bitfinex Pulse only when it is completely generated
- Fixed Order book Asks first column alignment
- Fixed the Balances configuration filter in the Wallets page
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.