Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 4.6.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes a major revamp for Wallets designed to enhance our user’s mobile trading experience on Bitfinex.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Users can now track all their Positions, Orders and Order History at a glance in the Wallets tab
- Users can now customize the length of the Order Book and Trades in Account Appearance
- Addition of filters for Orders and Order History
- Addition of shortcuts in the Balances panel of the Wallets tab
- Addition of full screen for Trades and Funding panels
- Supported blockchain is now shown in the Deposit panel
- Positions, Order and Order History have been moved to the Wallets tab
- Unified Wallets filter bar to search in Balances, Positions, Order and Order History
- Currency Conversion, Reports, Movement, Deposit and Withdrawal panels moved to separate pages
- Sort Movements by create time from high to low by default
- Added Deposit Support panel with helpful links
- Removed Order History count
- Expanded tickers for Trading and Derivatives* to 20 lines
- Trading summary moved into Order Form
- Removal of Liquidations panel
- Expanded responsive field in Derivatives ticker
- Improved loading time for charts
- Sort Tickers Vol from high to low by default
- Funding summary moved into Offer Form
- Fixed panel layout in tablet landscape view
- Fixed issue of too many decimal places being displayed for the MIN or MAX value of the Amount field in payment card deposit
- Fixed issue of user not being able to scroll attachments in the Message screen of Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed issue of users not receiving a notification when they are followed by another account on Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed issue of not being able to create group in Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed issue of slow loading time for Derivatives tab
- Fixed issue of Lightning Network deposit address being incorrectly copied to clipboard instead of the Lightning invoice
- Fixed issue of chart preferences not applying
- Fixed issue of changing date range in Reports
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.