Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 5.0.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes the new Lite mode for novice users.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app stores too! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active user base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Lite mode for the mobile app which includes a simplified trading page and a new Stake tab
- Wallet balance can now display as USD, BTC, ETH, CNH, EUR, GBP, and JPY
- Pulse notification count is now shown on Bitfinex Pulse icon
- Support for login with email confirmation for new users
- Removed token symbol in the full modal title
- Revised payment card and on-ramp deposit UI
- Updated deposit selection UI with icons
- Moved login settings into Account tab
- No pre-filled fixed amount in Calculator
- Addition of paste icon to log in, signup, withdraw, and Fast Pay forms
- Improved the error display when submitting an order without sufficient funds
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, Turkish, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed issue of type filter not working properly in Orders and History panel
- Fixed issue of date text being hidden when selecting the date range
- Fixed issue of not showing exchange wallet by default in conversion
- Fixed issue of Funding wallet being selected by default when selecting “BTC” in the “From” dropdown in conversion
- Fixed issue of login OTP screen not capturing tap unless the keyboard is closed