Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 5.3.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes support of bank wire deposits.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app stores too! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active user base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Support bank wire deposits
- Support redemption of coupons generated via coupon partner
- Show yearly estimate APY (Annual Percentage Yield) on Staking page
- Support small amount payments without need to authenticate via 2FA (this needs to be enabled in configurations)
- Smaller app size, less memory usage and faster live updates
- Quicker app startup time and shorter response time
- Updated the default trading chart appearance in Lite Mode
- Updated notice to “You can still login using the same email and password just created.” when the user aborts in the middle of the signup process
- Delisted ORS (ORS Group) and QSH (QASH) tokens
- Removed Margin and Funding Wallets for LN-BTC, LBTC, PBTC in Wallet Conversions
- Redirect users to the Deposit page when shopping in Bitrefill without sufficient funds
- Removed Private Message and Group Invite options on the Pulse profile page
- Allows users to open the Pulse post preview through in-app browser
- Web links supported in Contact Support > Live Chat
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, Turkish, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed issue of sign up failures for some countries
- Fixed issue of login error messages
- Fixed issue of USD amount estimations on Staking page
- Fixed issue of equivalent USD calculation for JPY, GBP, EUR in funding earnings
- Fixed issue of Configure Small Balance Threshold option in Wallets showing the wrong result
- Fixed issue of the grid layout icons size on Account settings
- Fixed issue of the Log Out option in Enter PIN Code screen not showing the logout modal