17 May Mobile App Change Log 6.2
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 6.2 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes a quick switch from a master account to sub-account.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app store or by completing the Bitfinex mobile user app survey! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active customer base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Updated to support sub-account creation directly from the mobile app
- Fixed calculator issue
- Added APT, BGB, CCD, CHZ, FLOKI, LDO and SUI token icons
- Updated chart version
- Fixed recent deposit amount issue when visiting the next page
- Fixed the Deposit Cash issue of the Keyboard not dismissing when pressing outside
- Update to enable Pulse Tip URL generation
- Fixed Account Switch UI not aligned to the bottom in Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulse search rate limit
- Updated to trim email and password to avoid redundant blank spaces on the login page
- Added Logout Message for PIN Code resets
- Improved loader animations